GOOD PRICE FOR CARPET : TARTAN RUGS EDINBURGH
Good Price For Carpet
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- Decide the amount required as payment for (something offered for sale)
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified; "good news from the hospital"; "a good report card"; "when she was good she was very very good"; "a good knife is one good for cutting"; "this stump will make a good picnic table"; "a good check"; "a good
- benefit; "for your own good"; "what's the good of worrying?"
- well: (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well'); "the children behaved well"; "a task well done"; "the party went well"; "he slept well"; "a well-argued thesis"; "a well-seasoned dish";
We were taken here for mint tea and shown many different types of carpets and other woven products made by men and women (they use different looms). We didn't buy any carpets... but I did buy a colourful cactus fibre scarf.
I was so taken in the by the story about the women that make them (which may or may not have been true) that I didn't even have the heart to haggle. (Stupid!) It was a good price for something hand made (if I'd knitted something like it I would have had to have sold it for 5 times the price to make a profit) but I definitely paid too much. I wouldn't normally have bought it at all, it's just I knew I'd need a scarf for our camel trek in the desert (!!) in a few days time.
I think Aziz felt a little bad about how much I paid because he ended up giving Alex and I a scarf each later on as gifts (not the same kind as the one I paid for, but it was still a very nice gesture!).
Katie haggeling for a good carpet price
He kept calling Sue the Queen and Katie Princess. We likes him but man carpets are expensive! Dont wory Pedro & Gary - we didn't buy anything (there at least!!!)
Similar posts: abc carpet home contemporary modern rugs indoor outdoor grass carpet chewing gum in carpet mohawk select area rugs carpet specials nz md carpet
- (月) 05:21:36|
- Category: None